Samaritan and our in-house Intelligence and Risk Advisory Division, 3 Lions Intelligence (3LI), lead the way in private sector collection, analysis and exploitation. Our team members come from elite agencies within the intelligence community, providing unparalleled operational experience that translates into effective knowledge transfer.
- U.S. Intelligence Infrastructure Overview
- Define Intelligence vs. Information
- Collection Methods
- The Intelligence Cycle
- Understanding Open-Source Intelligence
- Protective Intelligence & Security Operations
- Open Source and Online Tools
Must meet employment eligibility requirements:
- Employed and/or licensed in the security, protection or investigation field
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officer
Intelligence collection, analysis and exploitation are critical to any security operation, risk management plan or investigation. Our experience has shown the importance of effective intelligence is not often a focus during initial or concurrent training for those in the security and risk management industry. Our goal is to change that by providing the essential theory and skills required to execute critical investigative functions, threat detection and threat monitoring for professionals.
- Prepare students to establish or enhance their organization or agency’s intelligence capabilities.
- Students will have a greater understanding of the U.S. Intelligence Infrastructure and the specialties of each agency.
- Develop Open-Source collection techniques using publicly available sources.
- Have a fundamental understanding of other collection types, apart from OSINT.
- Effectively implement the Intelligence Cycle.
Course Length: 1 Day
Required Equipment: Notebook, pen and laptop/tablet with internet access.
To learn more about this course and to register, please complete and submit the below form.